|Name in Japanese||羽多野 冬子|
|Romaji Translation||Hatano Tōko|
|Voice Actor (Japanese)||Rina Satō|
|Anime Debut||A Pass Towards Tomorrow|
Touko Hatano (羽多野 冬子 Hatano Tōko ) is a school nurse of Keishin Academy, and an old acquaintance of Mihoshi's.
Touko Hatano has short grey-silver hair and purple irises. She seems is in early twenties and is quite well-endowed.
Being a school nurse, her most common outfit is white gown.She is considered incredibly beautiful.
As long as the topic doesn’t involve with girls in the school, Touko is a good-mannered woman. However, when talking about girls, she will reveal the hidden side of a professional lolicon.
Touko's profession of being a lolicon even reaches theorisation level, evidence is she nicknames Hinata, Airi, Maho and Saki by their characteristics, and she seems never intentionally hides her lolicon side.
As a school nurse, Touko's abbilites are none other than taking care illnesses and injuries.
- Like Subaru, Touko dosen't have any illustrations in light novel. And she appears to be more "boyish" in manga than in anime.
- Character-wise, Touko is the only one who demonstrates traits of a "real" lolicon, even chose to be an elementary school nurse instead of working in a handsomely-paid medical institution, according to the girls of Keishin Team.
- It seems Touko doesn't solely rely on age to classify a loli, since she views Mihoshi as a "loli" by her relatively undeveloped body, however Mihoshi herself rejects Touko's point of view.
- Youko views Subaru as a potential comrade in career of being lolicon.
- It's unknown that if Youko is the only school nurse in Keishin Academy or not.
See Touko Hatano/Gallery.